IMAGINE WHAT YOU CAN BUILD WORKING WITH ARGOS
As a ready mix provider, our customers rely on us to help them build everything from major infrastructure projects, to homes and even professional sports stadiums. Our drivers play a key role in building these environments. These projects transform our communities and enrich our lives, and our drivers witness the construction of these projects from start to finish. If this sounds exciting to you, just imagine what we all can build together.
At Argos, we believe that the truest measure of success is the strength of our relationships with our employees and customers. For us, this starts with our commitment to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and customers alike. We encourage our employees to point out unsafe circumstances and fully support them in deciding to walk away from any unsafe conditions they may encounter. The most important thing to us is that everyone goes home safe at the end of the day. In addition to safety, it is our goal to be the best possible option for both our employees and our customers. This means listening to their feedback and taking appropriate action to resolve any issues that may arise. By working together, we strive to make today’s experience better than it was yesterday.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Valid CDL Class A or B License
- Experience driving a manual (standard transmission) commercial vehicle
- Clean motor vehicle record (MVR) and no DUIs in past three years
- Ability to perform required job tasks and willingness to work without a set schedule
Must be able to:
- Pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- Lift extension chutes and other items weighing between 25 and 75 pounds, at least 30 percent of the time.
- Work irregular hours depending on customer demands (may average 12 hours a day, during our busy season).
- Demonstrate the ability to climb up and down ladder/stairs using three points of contact.
- Complete required paperwork for the position.
COMPLETE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Argos offers comprehensive benefits packages to help you be prepared for everything life sends your way.
- 40-hour minimum weekly guarantee
- Competitive hourly pay
- Bonus programs, including load, safety, driver referral and retention bonuses in most markets
- Direct deposit payroll
- 10 holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Prescription coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and uniforms provided
- Prescription safety glasses
- And much more
To become part of the Argos team, apply today!