Our Experience, your possibilities. Together we transform the future.
As a leader in its industry, Argos USA changes lives through the construction of building materials that encourage the dreams of millions around the U.S.
We are a team of talented individuals connected and united by the superior purpose of transforming the future through sustainable construction. We promote our employee’s growth thanks to continuous learning and the challenges we all face in a dynamic, innovative, respectful and inclusive environment where the balance between work and life is paramount. We are diverse, creative and committed; working together while being supported by Argos’ competitive benefits program.
Join our experience, explore your possibilities and transform the future with us!
- Medical and Prescription Drug Benefits*
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accident Insurance
- Wellness program with incentives for participation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Weight Loss Program
- Diabetes Health Program**
- Life Assistance Program
* UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files (MRF) on behalf of Argos USA. To view these MRF files, click here.
**Must meet certain criteria to qualify.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement at Argos
Our Mission statement for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is to build opportunities of inclusion, learning, growth, and accountability within the organization. We strive to give our team members a voice and a sense of belonging. We encourage individuality of thought process, creating the foundation of an inclusive workplace which boosts productivity, creativity and collaboration. We aspire to be an organization that supports a diverse workplace that incorporates a variety of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences to improve teamwork across the business. When people from different backgrounds come together, amazing things happen – Imagine what we can build together!
Argos Statement of DEI Core Values
- Equal opportunity employer striving to build well balanced teams from all walks of life
- Creating opportunity for diverse leadership, professional growth and equitable pay
- Building awareness and understanding of unconscious bias and communicate the importance of managing bias
- Promote a safe and respectful environment that encourage all employees to share ideas
- Act with transparency, fairness, integrity and honesty.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
In our industry, being sustainable cannot be passively achieved. It takes a commitment of time, money, resources, and a corporate culture committed to doing the right thing, no matter what it takes. Read more about our commitment to sustainability HERE.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Argos USA. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com